1371 Gray Dr., Suite 200
Traverse City, MI 49684
Monday – Thursday: 2p – 10p
Friday – Saturday: Noon – 10p
Sunday: Noon – 9p
Hours may vary by season.
Earthen Ales was founded by Jamie and Andrew. A husband and wife team who combine their love of cooking, science, and the art of brewing into a variety of fine beers!
Their beers are inspired by places they've lived and visited and the friends they've made along the way. The goal is to create unique beers that have a sense of place and brings people together.
- Juniper Rye
- A2 IPA
- Yes MAM
- Sweetbrier Wheat
- Village Porter
We keep some simple snacks on hand to go along with our beer, along with some non-alcoholic beverage choices. We also welcome (and encourage) you to bring in outside food!
- Pretzels and Dip: hard pretzels with your choice of dips (enough to share!)
- Chips and Dip: enjoy your choice of dips with gluten-free wave-cut potato chips (also enough to share!)
- Great Lakes Potato Chips: single-serve bags of potato chips
- Deerings Snack Sticks: for when you need a meaty treat!
- Northwoods Sodas: Root Beer, Diet Root Beer, Wild Ginger, Black Cherry, and Orange Cream Soda
- Higher Grounds Coffee: French Press coffee brewed to order (served black)
- Vanilla Cold Brew: bottled vanilla cold brew from Prospector’s Coffee